Bandith’s Story

Little Bandith was burned in a kitchen fire when a propane tank exploded in his home country of Cambodia. Several family members were burned, but the youngest child, Bandith, was injured the most. He was one years old at the time. Bandith was not able to be sedated due to lack of proper medical equipment. Nothing was sterile and he was only given Tylenol for pain. He was burned on over 50% of his body. He was fighting a fever and infections and had to be airlifted to a proper burn center in Thailand. The Children’s Burn Foundation paid for Bandith’s life-saving surgeries and provided reconstructive surgeries with the world-renown burn surgeon, Dr. Peter Grossman. Bandith will need additional burn care as he grows and the Children’s Burn Foundation will be there for him every step of the way. Click here to donate and help children like Bandith.

Read Zubaida’s Story

Bookmark and Share